Mikayla Martinsen (“Owner”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.Mikaylasway.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal Information You Provide
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Here are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information:
- Comments: You may include personal information in your blog comment, and you also may submit your name and email address with your comment. We may use your name to identify you as a commenter.
- RSS Feed and Email List Subscriptions: You also may subscribe to get an RSS feed or email mailing list from our blog by submitting your name and email address. We use this information to send you the information that you request and to communicate with you in connection with our blog.
- Contact Us: If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our Sites, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address and telephone number so we can respond to your questions and comments. We also may use the information you provide to communicate with you about topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Other Uses of Information: We may use the personal information you provide on the Sites for our internal purposes. These purposes include but are not limited to administration of the Sites, market research, data analytics and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
Personal Information We Collect by Automated Means
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Sites, such as how many users visited our Sites and the pages that are accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor the Sites to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies” and Log Data, as explained below.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Do Not Track Signals
Many popular web browsers incorporate a voluntary “do not track” signal that a consumer can use. When activated, the browser simply sends a signal, but websites are not legally required to honor that signal. Please note that our websites do not currently honor do not track signals.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information visitors submit through our Sites, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share your information among Owner related entities. We also may share the information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (for example, to process our automated online news letter email series). These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Links To Other Sites
Owner has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.